Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

:-D

Werefox

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Hey morons!!!

Keep trying to walk when you're stuck and you'll eventually have a random encounter. After you win you'll be able to move again.

Game rocks dude, keep up the good work

Fleets Fleets

Needs better coding

I love the concept, it's a game based on both skill and luck. It's addictive and very fun.

I did notice though, a few flaws the might be corrected with the next version maybe? It seemed like every time I was about to complete a level I would end up with 2 ships of opposing colors flying right on top of each other for 15-30 seconds at a time which I might point out may not be a lot in REAL life, but in your game, 30 seconds is a huge fraction. Also, It seemed like some of them like to float on the edges for prolonged periods of time keeping me from completing the stages as well. Outside of that, the rest of is pretty cool.

¥`WereFox`¥

MuayThai MuayThai

Want the code?

Sure, I'll send it via FUCK YOU!!!!! That was an awesome game man. All you have to do to win though is keep using a rolling uppercut, it works on teh hidden bosses to. And for those of ya who still want teh (CODE(s)?)...FUCK YOU EVEN MORE!!!! Especially if you're a chick...Especially if you're hot ;-)

PS To all you cool hot chicks out there.
Codes are (ALL CAPS):
RYUFROMFUTURE = Hidden Boss Ryu (From Future?)
GOUKENSLAYER = Hidden Boss Akuma

when goats attack when goats attack

Heheh

This was fun. Made me laugh