banana phone "SAW" banana phone "SAW"

Eh

Wasn't all that great BUT it was very original and I liked it. So. I gave you a 5 and a 10.

~Werefox~

Cheerleading Outlawed Cheerleading Outlawed

A little better

The animation was smoother in this one. I have issues over the topic you picked, but it was very well played. Write more similar to this one in style.

~Werefox~

Baghdad Basketball Baghdad Basketball

Pfffff. Waste of time.

The animation was off and there was literally very little humor. I get where you're going with this, but the plot was disappointing. Try again though, I'm sure you can come up with something better.

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

loved it make more

:-D

Werefox

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Hey morons!!!

Keep trying to walk when you're stuck and you'll eventually have a random encounter. After you win you'll be able to move again.

Game rocks dude, keep up the good work

Fleets Fleets

Needs better coding

I love the concept, it's a game based on both skill and luck. It's addictive and very fun.

I did notice though, a few flaws the might be corrected with the next version maybe? It seemed like every time I was about to complete a level I would end up with 2 ships of opposing colors flying right on top of each other for 15-30 seconds at a time which I might point out may not be a lot in REAL life, but in your game, 30 seconds is a huge fraction. Also, It seemed like some of them like to float on the edges for prolonged periods of time keeping me from completing the stages as well. Outside of that, the rest of is pretty cool.

¥`WereFox`¥